[Squeakland] sketch's color

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Jun 22 19:40:04 PDT 2005

Thanks Andreas,

Honestly, I'm not sure.  For starters, the world/fixSketches script
is a bit of magic I don't understand, not to mention that it's
apparently a text-only script.  However, I don't think this addresses
one of my wishes - which is to be able to set the color of a sketch's
stamp (multiple stamps, multiple colors, assigned by an RGB vector).
Another wish is to be able to dynamically set the color of a pen
trail, again via RGB.

--Randy