[Squeakland] sketch's color

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 23 06:55:26 PDT 2005

Andreas,  When I go to save/publish your project, I'm prompted with "Would
you like to include all the changes in the change set as part of this
publishing operation?".  I'm still a newbie regarding change sets in Squeak,
so can you/someone educate me on what happens if I say "Yes" to this?  Will
my underlying Squeak image change - and no longer be equivalent to the
Squeakland download?

thanks, Randy