[Squeakland] sketch's color

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:01:14 PDT 2005

Thanks Bert.  I'm all too familiar with the RGB color model, having done
computer graphics for many years.  If you *generated* those slices in etoys
(via a script), *that's* what I'd love to see.  I added a section "Coloring
stamps" on my web page which will hopefully shed some light on what I'd like
to do:   http://poincare.uits.iupui.edu/~heiland/squeak

--Randy