[Squeakland] sketch's color

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Jun 23 16:01:56 PDT 2005

Publishing a project does not modify your image. Loading it does, but
if you do not save the image afterwards then all is fine. Andreas'
project did some changes to the image, this is the "magic" that makes
recoloring sketches work. So if you want to load the project and
still have the magic in it, say yes.

- Bert -