[Squeakland] Fwd: Some questions regarding 'supplies'

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Tue Mar 1 11:28:14 PST 2005

  Randy,

> (please pardon the confusion about this msg being
> embedded/forwarded)

  No problem.

> > If I wanted to take a "learn by example" approach to writing an
> > extension to Squeak/Etoys, similar to Kedama, is there a way to look
> > at the source code to the kedama.cs that gets installed into the
> > image?  Do developers recommend particular online docs for writing
> > Squeak code?

  Probably, "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
(http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/listinfo/squeak-dev) is the place
to ask this question.  Regrettably, I haven't been tracking the online
docs for writing Squeak code.

-- Yoshiki

  The best printed book at this point is "Jiyu Jizai Squeak
Programming" (ISBN: 4-88373-203-7).  Too bad it is written in
Japanese...