[Squeakland] error loading Sqeakfest '04 projects

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Mar 4 23:05:45 PST 2005

On Friday 04 March 2005 8:57 am, Randy Heiland wrote:
> On  http://squeakland.org/kids/sqfest_2004.htm
> I get errors when trying to load/run the G&M Maze or the 2 level Maze
> projects.  No problems with most/all of the others there.
> (Squeakland 3.8.5976 #392)

The 2 level maze project file doesn't exist.

It's easiest to test these by trying to download them; that is, remove up to
the second http:// and then try to download them.

The G-M project is looking for a missing class called an EventMessageSet.

This was introduced in Squeak 3.1a (in 2001) by changeset 3701, and then
removed by changesets 4758 and 5007 in early 2002 during the 3.3a days.

The project loads fine into a 3.2 image.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com