[Squeakland] Squeak competitor analysis (once more, please help me to improve my research)

Andre Furtado andrewilsonfurtado at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 18 19:50:50 PST 2005

Hi there,

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am writing my master thesis, which is related to visual tools for game creation. In order to make a competitor analysis of current existing tools, I would like to gather some statistics about Squeak popularity, such as where it is used (universities? companies? other? which ones?), how many end-users does it have, etc. Can any one point me some indicators related to this?

I'm also interested in data related to Squeak “competitors”. Since I don't know if we are allowed to discuss about Squeak competitors in this list, I would appreciate if you could send me a private email about possible other competitors and their popularity statistics (if you have any).

Thanks for helping my MSc academic reasearch!

Cheers,

-- AFurtado