[Squeakland] Including morphs into flaps

Gustavo Correa H. gustavo.correa at coheco.com
Wed Mar 23 06:55:29 PST 2005

Squeakland friends:

If you create a new flap to store some morphs to have them ready for future
use, a number is added to the morph´s name when you put the object into that
flap.  When you extract the object (a copy) from the flap, you once again
get another sequencial number appended to its name.  I find that this is
different from the objects you get from the standard "Supplies" flap.  Is
there any way to store/retrieve morphs into/out-of your flap with the name
you originally assigned to the morph? No numbers appended?  I find it
necessary when you use multiples copies of those morphs that execute some
scripts, because otherwise you may loose the connection with the class of
the original object in your scripting execution.

Thanks for your help.

Regards from Quito-Ecuador

Gustavo Correa H.