[Squeakland] Check out the "Project of the Month"!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 28 06:38:01 PST 2005

Hi, folks -

We've just added a new feature to the Squeakland website.  We call it
"Etoy project of the month".  Each month we'll feature a new etoy
project, along with documentation on how to create it.  We will
feature projects from *you* -- so please share!

If you have a project you, or your students have created, please send
it -- along with a narrative on how and why it was created, i.e., the
concepts it adresses,  to projects at squeakland.org.

We hope to build a great collection of projects for all to share.

Kim