[Squeakland] Possible EToys bug?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Mar 31 18:15:07 PST 2005

Hi, Jerry,

Yes, this is a bit of a subtle bug, which I'll fix :-)

Meantime, there's an easier workaround that doesn't involve having to
add a dummy script to your original object.  Instead, after you've
made the duplicate object, just hit the red "stop" button of any
stop-step-go "all-scripts tool."

Once you've done that, you'll find that your added script appears in
the list of script-name choices offered in the popup.

(This workaround may sound bafflingly unrelated to the issue you
describe, but it really does address the core problem, and *will*
correct the situation :-) ).

Cheers,

  -- Scott