[Squeakland] Beethoven

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Wed May 4 20:03:26 PDT 2005

This can be done by finding a MIDI score on the net, playing it with the
Squeak MIDI player, and then using it with the clink sound on all of the parts.

There used to be some excellent timbres around for the Squeak player. We
should put together another batch. Volunteers could look at the net to see
about free sampled timbres. Should be quite a few that we can use.

Cheers,

Alan