[Squeakland] Training on E-Toys and E-toys/I2C support (for robotics...)

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Tue May 17 10:08:28 PDT 2005

Hi !

Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ext.cri74.org> writes:

> Yeah! I2C bus are great to build up external interfaces. I remember of
> another life when hacking I2C interface for BBC Archimedes computer in a
> student project. Does this project is intended to be OS independant?
> Do you have any URL about this project?

This project consists on two parts : the C stuff which is a simple
library to talk with the parallel port, and a squeak part with a GUI
to talk with specific electronic command modules in order to control a
robot through the parallel port. We plan to add an e-toy support soon,
the current project is available on www.squeaksource.com/SqueakBot but
it's really in alpha for the moment.

Ok, it could be very interesting to set up a SuperSwiki at ofset.org
to share french-speaking projet, do you think is possible ?
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1775

Regards,
Samir

--