[Squeakland] scripted drawing as an object?

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed May 25 12:09:46 PDT 2005

Hi Squeakers,

In Etoys, can I make some drawing that was the result of a script become an
object?  For example, consider the simple circle-drawing script (fwd by,
turn by, pen down).  Can I somehow treat that resulting circle as an object
and thereby make copies of it, etc?  I realize that I could use either the
'Grab Patch' or 'Lasso' in the Supplies to manually "select" the circle,
however that approach of course gives me more pixels than I really want.

Thanks, Randy