[Squeakland] scripted drawing as an object?

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu May 26 02:54:12 PDT 2005

Hi Randy,

something along the lines of:

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: polygonFactory.png
Type: image/png
Size: 42345 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

:-)

Try the following:

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PolygonFactory.2.cs
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 2285 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

And use a curve or polygon and not a star, if you want to play with
the handles later on...

Michael, any chance for inclusion of this one into the main image? I
basically posted the same change-set two years ago.

Fixes:
- I renamed vertices into points now, as I guess most will understand
that better...
- The vertice added comes from referencePosition and not from
position any more.

Shall I resend this to squeak-dev as an [ENH]?

Cheers,

Markus