[Squeakland] I figure if any list might have a clue where help could be found on this one it is the Squeak list.

thom thom at indiana.edu
Thu May 26 10:58:44 PDT 2005

Any thoughts? Thanks, Thom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:33:59 -0500
From: Sunitha Chitrapu <schitrap at indiana.edu>
To: thom at indiana.edu
Subject: Assistive Technology for Animator

Hi Thom

Would you know if this kind of software exists and where she can access it?

Posted by: Dr. Abby Nardo

I am working with a 17 year-old boy who has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. He
loves doing animation on the computer, and he has been using Windows Movie
Maker. Recently, two things have happened. His computer was stolen *and* he has
gone into a chronic flare and is unable to use his hands. Does anyone know of
any animation software that has adaptations for use with voice commands? I know
it's a stretch, but if anyone can track this down, I can... that is, with the
help of my Tribe and AskMetaFilter friends!

Sunitha Chitrapu
Graduate Student and Associate Instructor
Dept. of Telecommunications
Indiana University