[Squeakland] PetriNets with EToys was: Fwd: [Squeak-fr] serious etoying :)

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Wed Nov 9 04:45:56 PST 2005

Hi folks,

just realized that Stef did not send this one to squeakland...

Begin forwarded message:

> From: stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>
> Date: November 6, 2005 11:05:29 AM GMT+01:00
> To: Squeak in french / Squeak en français <squeak-
> fr at lists.squeakfoundation.org>, The general-purpose Squeak
> developers list <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
> Cc: Patrice Moreaux <patrice.moreaux at univ-savoie.fr>
> Subject: [Squeak-fr] serious etoying :)
> fr at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>

> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Teaching/CP/PetriNets/
>
> Stef

Don't miss the dining philosophers and the rest on:

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Teaching/CP/PetriNets/Squeaklets/
examples.cgi

We plan to use this animations in our last lecture for comp.sc.master
students about concurrent programming

"EToys has its issues, but I would not want to do these
presentations/ simulations with Powerpoint" Oscar

Cheers,

Markus