[Squeakland] Some success: Four teachers at the school of my son are intereste d in learning Squeak (E-Toys)!

"Hübner, Uwe" uh at msc-ge.com
Mon Nov 21 03:56:04 PST 2005

Dear Squeakers!

Recent thursday I presented 'Squeakers' DVD (2002).
Nearly all teachers watched the presentation (this was
encouraged by the rector (headmaster) of the school).

Reaction to the film was mixed. Cerctainly the question emerged,
how many schools in Germany currently use Squeak.
My answer: I guess - not too many.
One teacher criticized that the film didn't show many Squeak
projects.

Nevertheless the rector sent me an E-Mail that four teachers
are interested to learn Squeak (E-Toys).

I think, that is at least 'some' success and I would like to
thank everybody that were involved in developing/supporting Squeak so far!
Additionally I would like to thank everybody that supported me recently!

Greetings Uwe