[Squeakland] Small-Land on video.google.com

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 21 05:53:13 PST 2005

On 18.11.2005, at 15:58, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> Marcus Denker wrote on Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:50:09 -0300
>> For easier viewing, the Small-Land video is now available on
>> video.google.com:
>> (Documentary about the Squeak project at Extremadura (Spain)).
>>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7680106513348266522
>
> Thanks! I have added this to the list at
> http://www.smalltalk.org.br/movies/

thanks!

For those who can't watch the movies online (maybe you want to
see them on a long flight...), ESUG has made a data DVD that has
most of the videos (I think the Kyoto price one is missing).

http://www.esug.org/esugdvd/esugmediadvd/

We will look into making them available for download... google video
only allows for streaming.

http://www.ourmedia.org/ seems to be interesting for that.

> The title for the Google page says "Extramadura" though in the
> description the spelling is correct.

Ok, fixed.

      Marcus