[Squeakland] Some success: Four teachers at the school of my son are intereste d in learning Squeak (E-Toys)!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Mon Nov 21 08:03:27 PST 2005

Thanks for the note, Uwe -- I think 4 teachers is a great start!
What we've found is once a few teachers begin to use Etoys at their
school, others become more interested and come to look and learn and
from there it may have more of a chance to spread (and the kids want
to continue to use which puts pressure on the teahers ;-) .

Our colleagues in Germany may know of particular schools using..l
hope they will correspond with you directly.

Good luck to you as you help the teachers.  I encougage you and each
teacher to use the "Powerful Ideas in the Classroom" book as a guide
to help you get started (I think you have one copy.)

regards,
Kim