[Squeakland] sketch stamp problem

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue Nov 22 01:10:54 PST 2005

Hi, Randy,

Hmm, seemingly the bug here is that "stamp" in general doesn't work
correctly for objects that have nonzero headings!

This bug was not present in earlier Squeakland versions, so
presumably it won't be too hard to track it down and fix it in this
year's version... so stay tuned ;-)

Thanks, and cheers,

  -- Scott