[Squeakland] un-embedding

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue Nov 22 15:39:32 PST 2005

Hi, Randy,

Get the halo to appear on the inner guy, then simply "grab" it via
the black halo handle.  That will rip the inner object out of its
container and place it in your "hand" :-)

Cheers,

   -- Scott

PS:  Hold down the shift key as you cmd-click (right click) over the
inner object to get the halo onto it most quickly.  Successive
cmd-clicks (or cmd-shift-clicks) should eventually get the halo onto
the desired object in any case.