[Squeakland] More advanced file browser?

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at merida.uned.es
Sun Oct 9 01:40:28 PDT 2005

In fact, I have developed an image browser, that can read gif, png, svg
and svgz (using the SVGreader made by Gary Chambers) for a project I am
making in Extremadura. It works in a 3.8 image without problem.
Attached is an screenshot. I am developing it on Linux, but I have
tested it a little bit in a windows machine and works ok. I don't have a
mac available, but it should work there too.

The image browser is between some other code I have developed for this
project and, by now, I don't have time enought to split it from the rest
of the project, but if anybody wants to test it I can send the whole
monticello package.
Regards.