[Squeakland] Squeakland Digest, Vol 30, Issue 7

Wendell III wendell at meetro.com
Sun Oct 9 23:45:10 PDT 2005

This looks great, Jose! But, to clarify: when you say that you are
developing on Linux, you mean that you are developing it in SQUEAK on a
Linux machine, right? It certainly looks like Squeak, but just to be
sure... :-)

Definitely interested in getting that code.

Cheers,
-Wendell

----
web: www.meetro.com  phone: 312.275.7865  fax: 312.275.7865  icq: