[Squeakland] strange behavior - publishing proj w/ siblings

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 19 19:08:28 PDT 2005

Hi, Randy,

I'll give you a workaround for now, since you said that this is
time-crucial, and I'll save the long-winded explanations for later ;-)

The workaround is to make your "clearDarts" script belong not to the
point objects (pt0 and its sibs,) but rather to some completely
different object, such as the "playfield" which serves as your
dart-board.

So get rid of the existing pt script "clearDarts", and assemble a new
one that belongs to the Playfield, rather than to the "pt" guys.
Thus:

... and I think you'll find that all works fine.

I'll privately E-mail a copy of the project with the above change
back to you, Randy.

Cheers,

   -- Scott