[Squeakland] One more question

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Oct 21 13:47:34 PDT 2005

Hi, Mark,

It's perfectly reasonable to expect that duplicating a tile phrase
(with the green halo handle) will yield another identical tile
phrase, which I presume is what you were trying.

And indeed this always used to work.  But evidently it got
accidentally broken recently during the integration of the Kedama
package into Squeak.

We'll fix this shortly.  Meantime, please just get fresh tile phrases
from Viewer rather than trying to "duplicate" existing tiles... sorry!

Thanks, and cheers,

   -- Scott