[Squeakland] Call for help (Re: The Weekly Squeak No.8: October 9th - October 15th)

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Tue Oct 25 02:35:14 PDT 2005

Hi,

since this is the first Weekly Squeak issue which reports news from this
mailing list, I'll introduce myself and the newszine for those who do
not know it from the squeak-dev mailing list.

My name is Giovanni Corriga and I'm currently leading the Squeak News
Team. This team's main task is to publish the Weekly Squeak newszine.

We'd like for the Weekly Squeak to be a complete weekly report on all
squeak-related activities, but unfortunately our knowledge of the
Squeakland world is limited.

Thus, we're looking for someone to help us and act as a correspondent
for this mailing list.

If anyone is interested in helping, please contact me at
giovanni at corriga.net .

	Thank you for your attention,

		Giovanni