[Squeakland] Squeak for 5 and 7 year olds

Harish Pillay h.pillay at ieee.org
Sun Oct 30 15:57:08 PST 2005

Thanks, Kim, for the reply.

Yes, I have installed squeak on both
machines and my sons have been
experimenting with it.  The like it a lot
and I am trying to go to the next level.

I borrowed[1] Gene's book: "Squeak: A quick
trip to objectland" and am looking through
that to see what I can do.

Looks like a few weeks of fun ahead.

Thanks.

Harish
[1] http://vistaweb.nlb.gov.sg/cgi-bin/cw_cgi?getBasicTerms+11271
type in squeak in the search box and that book
is the 7th or so in the list. Stephane's book is on
the list as well but not available for loan. The
book "Powerful Ideas in the Classroom" is still
not in the catalog. I will request for it (and they
do take requests :-)).