[Squeakland] player variable

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:56:15 PST 2005

Thanks Bert and Alan.  Now that you point it out, it sounds familiar and I
may have actually done it in the past.  You're right, it's not the most
elegant, but it does work.  I put together a little Halloween treat which
makes use of this and posted the project at the bottom of
http://sda.iu.edu/K-12/ .
This was inspired (perspired?) by Mark's question about driving a car thru
waypoints.

And if someone has improvements on this approach, please do share!

--Randy