[Squeakland] Image location?

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Fri Sep 9 00:23:25 PDT 2005

Blake wrote:
> I just downloaded the Squeakland plug-in. I've downloaded it before, but I
> can't find the image now, nor any instruction on where to get it.

Are you on Windows?

We had a hickup with the windows installer. For abut 12h there was a
version up that didn't install an image.
Please download again. Apologies for confusion these may have caused!

> Also, are there any limitations on what the plug-in can do? Is it a
> full-blown VM?

Yes, and the image is only slightly stripped. Most of the different
behavior compared to the full Squeak comes from preference settings.

Michael