[Squeakland] A HTTP plugin Problem

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 21 10:29:28 PDT 2005

A follow up:

My problem was likely due to some stale setup.

I realized that if there are updates to a latest instalation, there is likely
some stale setup. I tried again and did the following:
	- Uninstalled Squeak Plugin
	- removed the Squeak directory in Program Files (there was an INI file and
other left over)
	- Reinstalled the plugin
	- After the plugin install, I clicked on the "here" link as instructed in the
download instructions page. I am not sure this matters, but I forgot doing it
the first time.

Then clicked a project on squeakland, Squeak did not tell me there are updates
and project opened quickly and correctly.

I do not know if my problem could be qualified as "upgrade problem" (if so the
report may still be of use), but the steps described above made it go away in
case anyone had the same issue.

Sorry for a false alarm

Milan