[Squeakland] A HTTP plugin Problem

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 22 21:31:30 PDT 2005

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your explanation - if I understand correctly, after clicking "Yes"
to the "There are updates available, do you want to install them now?" I
should have just re-loaded the page in browser, am I getting that right?

Although I am not completely sure why I was geting the "There are updates"
question, because this all happened after I installed the latest plugin,
which I thought would have overriden the old image if there was any, so no
updates would be needed. But I was hurrying and I am now pretty sure I failed
to exit the browser after the plugin install, which could have been why it
thought the image need an update.

Thanks Milan