[Squeakland] mantis bug 993: rotating morph changes z-order. ???

Nicholas Bennett nicholasjbennett at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:22:21 PDT 2005

all,

I noticed this problem (for example overlap 2 sketches and use a script to
rotate the 'under' one, as the heading crosses 0 it pops to the front) and
then found it in mantis. It says its 'published to SqueakAlpha as update
0414FlexFix-sw' on 6 april 05.

Can anyone tell me what 'SqueakAlpha' is and how the information in the bug
relates to 'versions' of squeak where I should expect to find the issue
fixed?

My squeakland plugin install says its 3.2.4913 latest update #227 - it
thinks it has no pending updates. How can I tell from the squeakland site
(or elsewhere) if it's mistaken or if I do have the most up to date
squeakland plugin?

regards,
nicholas