[Squeakland] mantis bug 993: rotating morph changes z-order. ???

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Wed Sep 28 06:28:32 PDT 2005

hi, Nicholas -
Your old image did not think there were any updates, because there
were not!  (The 3.8-05 is a whole new image).  We created a new
image, etc., etc. to create the new version.
We sent announcements via this mailing list to alert people that
there is indeed a new image and instructed them to download a new
installer and take it from there.
That being said, not everyone subcribes or reads the list, so your
point is well taken -- we might be able to put a message that lets
more people know to download a whole new image.
thanks!
Kim