[Squeakland] checking image version

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Thu Sep 29 06:33:23 PDT 2005

Hi, Randy -

"Squeakland05" was the *test* image you helped us beta-test at
SqueakFest, etc.   After receiving feedback from you and others, and
making a few more changes, we "rolled it all up" created a new set of
installers, and put this version for Mac, Windows, Linux on the
Squeakland Website.  At that point, we changed the name to
"Squeakland 3.8-05" indicating it is 'based" on Squeak 3.8 and it has
been created for the '05-06 school year.

Therefore I recommend you go to the Squeakland website and do a NEW,
clean install by "downlonading Squeak" directly from the website.

You cannot simply "run updates" to move from another version to
"Squeakland 3.8-05" but you must install it fresh.

Thanks and I hope this clarfies to you, and others!
cheers,
Kim