[Squeakland] I want to introduce squeakland to my Chinese friends

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Fri Apr 7 08:09:43 PDT 2006

Dear Liu,

Thank you for your wonderful efforts and introducing yourself and
this work to the Squeakland community!  Your efforts should be of
great value to many, many children and adults, so we thank you.

On behalf of Viewpoints Research, please accept our permission to use
images and links from our website pages to create your Chinese
translation.

I hope you have seen the "Squeakers" DVD which has Chinese subtitles
-- if you do not have a copy, please let me know where I can send one
to you.

I don't know if you are able to travel (easily) outside of China, but
many of us will gather in Chicago, Illinois for "SqueakFest '06" this
summer -- it would be wonderful to meet you -- here is more info on
SqueakFest : http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/

Please feel free to continue to correspond with me directly, should
you need more information about Viewpoints Research,  or materials
posted on the Squeakland site.

In addition, I know the greater Squeakland communityand readers of
this mailing list  will be interested in your efforts, to learn more
about Squeak's spread into China and its use and practices.

Thank you again and welcome to the Squeakland community.
best regards,
Kim Rose