[Squeakland] I want to introduce squeakland to my Chinese friends

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Sat Apr 8 12:31:43 PDT 2006

Dear Liu,

Regarding the "Squeakers" DVD -- you can find it distributed through
Japan here:
http://www.squeakland.org/sqmedia/movies/order.html
The DVD is not sold in stores in any country -- only online.  We
would be happy to send you one at no cost if you provide a mailing
address, but perhaps it is easier to obtain via Japan for you.

I believe your knowledge of Japanese will be very useful as our
colleagues in Japan have done so much to improve Squeak, create
projects for children, conduct workshops, etc.

By the way, several of us from Viewpoints travel to Japan two or
three times a year...perhaps at some point we can meet you there.
Our next trip is planned for June.

regards,
Kim