[Squeakland] Preschoolers and programming

Leonel Morgado leonel.morgado at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:38:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

	Last year, I posted in this list asking for information on usage of
Etoys with preschoolers or kindergartners (thanks Alan, Kim, Blake, Wade,
and Carol Ann for your responses).
	This was part of my research on the use of programming with
preschoolers, which is now available on-line at:
	Framework for Computer Programming in Preschool and Kindergarten
	http://home.utad.pt/~leonelm/papers/tese/teseleonelmorgado.zip
	(35 MB)

	While there haven't been many reports of Etoys usage with this age
group (and even less last year, when this thesis was submitted), I thought
some of you might find at least part of my research conclusion interesting,
for in several sections of the "Framework" chapter (chapter 7), I provide
Etoys equivalents of the main ideas.

Inté,

Leonel