[Squeakland] RE : Help needed on reply about squeak

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Wed Dec 13 10:08:38 PST 2006

Hi,

I have developped V-toys a visual programming language built with E-TOYS  and compatible with them.

V-toys is using tiles with icones instead of text.

So it is international and understandable in any language and project can be shared esily.

I have translatede the car project which is the v-toys version of the car piloted by the joystick
http://ofset.org:8000/super/213

You'll find more documentation here
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/V-toys

Sorry, the documentation is in french but there are lot of pictures and many projects that you can download and try.Be carefull when you save a project, ever stay down on the publish button to get the menu and choose publish on a different server.

If you just hit Publish, the project will be saved back on the server. In this case, immediately hit atlt/dot or apple/dot to stop the process.

Regards