[Squeakland] About SuperSwikis

Fernando nandofv at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 4 07:35:24 PST 2006

Hi again.

  Thanks Uwe, Karl and Kim for your appointments. Now I have a "SuperList" of Projects and Respositories : )

  http://squeak.usc.es/USCSqueak/12

  Another issue: we live in Galicia, northwest of Spain. We're very  interested to explore all the possibilities of Squeak in education.  Looking for other repositories we'd like to build a Galician Repository.

  Surfing the web I found this installer:

  http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SuperSwikiInstaller.exe

  and this code to include the repository in Squeak:

  http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/16

  Is there a most recent installer for a SuperSwiki?

  Thanks, Fernando.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com