[Squeakland] About SuperSwikis

Fernando nandofv at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 5 02:12:13 PST 2006

    I need to  explain better.

      In this  area of Spain we have our own language, different from the Spanish.
          We’d like  to build a Repository in “Galician Language”, not Spanish, because also we have  a version of Squeak 3.8 in Galician language too (with collaboration of Diego  Gomez). Then, I need to set up Squeak with this new repository.
          I’m not a  programmer.  I need the steps to build  the Repository.
          I only  found the steps for a SuperSwiki in your server:
          http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/9
          But the  links of this page http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/10 are broken.
          The code of  your page is an example for me.

  Thanks, Fernando..

Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ext.cri74.org> escribió:

Fernando a écrit :
> Hi again.
>
> Thanks Uwe, Karl and Kim for your appointments. Now I have a "SuperList"
> of Projects and Respositories : )
>
> http://squeak.usc.es/USCSqueak/12
>
> Another issue: we live in Galicia, northwest of Spain. We're very
> interested to explore all the possibilities of Squeak in education.
> Looking for other repositories we'd like to build a Galician Repository.
>
> Surfing the web I found this installer:
>
> http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SuperSwikiInstaller.exe
>
> and this code to include the repository in Squeak:
>
> http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/16
>
> Is there a most recent installer for a SuperSwiki?

Not sure what you mean, but this page was edited by myself to explain
how to add http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/ to save Squeak project in
French.

Hilaire

> Thanks, Fernando.