[Squeakland] suggested 1 hour squeak exercise for various student age groups?

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:32:41 PST 2006

Hi Daniel,

I'm taking 8-15 yr. olds through Kim Rose's "Powerful Ideas" book (see the
Squeakland site). They seem to like it. I'm taking the 11-15
yr.oldsdirectly to charting, after they master motion, since they need
charting for
a "project based learning" health project.

I have some 5-7 yr. olds whom I'm just letting paint with Squeak. I'll see
what they can do, but I'll introduce concepts gradually.

Cheers,
Darius