[Squeakland] sun-earth-moon

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Thu Feb 16 10:40:28 PST 2006

Wow, this looks promising!  I thought I knew embedding, but apparently not.
In my sun-earth-moon project, I have the earth away from the sun but its
rotCenter inside the sun and when I bring up the earth's embed submenu, I
see 'sun' (not 'moon').  However, when do the analogous thing with the
moon/earth, all I see in the moon's embed submenu is 'PasteUpMorph' and
'SketchMorph' - no 'earth' or 'sun'.  What's up?  Currently these sketches
live in the World, not in a playfield.

--Randy