[Squeakland] newbie(ish) question (buttons)

Arvind Grover AGrover at HewittSchool.org
Fri Feb 24 08:54:29 PST 2006

I made a numeric variable and a test that checks for odd/even numbers.
The button adds to the counter causing the button to act like a
start/stop button. See an image of this script here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60167034@N00/103835867/

arvind

  _____

From: squeakland-bounces at squeakland.org
[mailto:squeakland-bounces at squeakland.org] On Behalf Of Kelly
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 7:06 AM
To: squeakland at squeakland.org
Subject: [Squeakland] newbie(ish) question (buttons)

Hey guys,

Need a little help. I am trying to figure out how to use or (re-use
buttons). I have a button to fire a script.

eg I have a sketch and when you press the button it runs around the
playfield.

I want to be able to click the button a second time to stop the script.

I have tried many things but just cannot quite get there. Any
suggestions?? Thanks

Regards

Kelly