RE : [Squeakland] newbie(ish) question (buttons)

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Fri Feb 24 11:28:38 PST 2006

Hi Kelly,

A simple way to do this is using two buttons one for run and one for stop.

In the script for run you hide the button for run and show the button for stop
In the script for stop ou hide the button for stopand show the button for run

Then put the buttons at the same place.

>From the menu of a script editor, you  can get a button for running the script.

The commands hide and show are in the miscelanous category
see attached project