RE : [Squeakland] newbie(ish) question (buttons)

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Fri Feb 24 13:15:18 PST 2006

An other solution using the color of the button instead of a variable to control the state.

see attachment

Regards

________________________________

De: squeakland-bounces at squeakland.org de la part de Kelly
Date: ven. 24.02.2006 13:05
À: squeakland at squeakland.org
Objet : [Squeakland] newbie(ish) question (buttons)

Hey guys,

Need a little help. I am trying to figure out how to use or (re-use buttons). I have a button to fire a script.
eg I have a sketch and when you press the button it runs around the playfield.

I want to be able to click the button a second time to stop the script.

I have tried many things but just cannot quite get there. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Regards

Kelly