[Squeakland] problem with drawings (disappearing)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Feb 25 03:01:57 PST 2006

I'm privately sending Arvind a fixed copy of the damaged project.

A way for such conditions to be repaired automatically will be added
in a forthcoming Squeakland update.  I'm not exactly certain how the
student's project got into its broken condition, but it very likely
happened when an unexpected error or interruption occurred while the
student was in the process of "dragging" some object with the mouse.

Cheers,

   -- Scott