[Squeakland] slowing down scripts

Kelly kellydaun at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:40:08 PST 2006

Hey guys,

Is there any way to slow down scripts?? I am drawing a triangle using a
sketch with the pen tool down. It consists of three scripts, draw line 1,
then line 2  and then line 3 (changing the heading direction each time and
using forward by). I have the batching turned off (or on) whatever option it
is to see all the lines being drawn. It is so fast the sketch almost becomes
a blur.

Ideally what I would like it to slow it right down so that you can see the
first line being drawn, the sketch turning around and drawing the next line
etc.

Is there any way to do this?? I have tired changing fires per tick and that
makes no difference. Thanks.

Regards

Kelly