[Squeakland] rotationCenter (was UI feedback)

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 24 06:21:40 PST 2006

Thanks Scott.  Is it the case that this only works when Sketch's heading=0 ?
I figured out how the 2 arguments affected placement of the rotationCenter
(rC) and created 4 scripts - each one placing it in a different corner.
However, when I did a 'turn by' (or simply changed the value of its heading)
on the sketch, the rC scripts then had no effect.

--Randy

  _____