[Squeakland] Projects and Repositories

Hübner, Uwe uh at msc-ge.com
Wed Jan 25 04:57:45 PST 2006

Great list!
Some time ago I was looking myself for E-Toy projects.
My special interest is in E-Toy projects that are 'ready'
to play with (for teaching something).

Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed. I could not find
very much. Here is my complete! bookmark list up to now:

http://www.emergent.de/etoys.html
http://www.squeakland.org/sqmedia/projects/etoyposters.htm
And a bit off topic:
http://www.mttcs.org/Skripte/Ang/material/kedama
http://www.squeakalpha.org/fun_projects/kedama/kedma_welcome.htm

However, stay tuned! I'm going to create some E-Toy projects
myself and (at least) if finished they will be announced on this
list. But they might be for much younger children.

Sincerely,
Uwe