[Squeakland] [Newbies] Squeak/eToys manual?

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Fri Jul 14 07:01:50 PDT 2006

On 7/13/06, Kim Rose <kim.rose at squeakland.org> wrote:
> There are many links to other etoys on the site -- be sure to check
> the "community" section and visit the links from there:
> http://www.squeakland.org/community/links.html
>   there are some great exemplars out there.

Brilliant, thanks Kim!  My two-year-old and I whiled away some time
yesterday with a lovely rocket launcher Etoy from NASA.

Launching rockets is not something we can do safely in the physical
world until he is a little older :)

For what it is worth, it might be helpful to the clueless, like me, to
bring all the Etoys, both community ones and VPRI ones, under a single
Etoys link on the home page.  That link right now goes to the squeak
fest 2004 contributions.

David